The Zambezi Queen Houseboat cruises on the Chobe River next to the Chobe National Park. The houseboat is accessible from Kasane through Kasane immigration.
Additionally, arrangements can be made for transfers from Livingstone or Victoria Falls. The Zambezi Queen Houseboat is equipped with 14 suites on board and is therefore the biggest boat cruising the Chobe River. To point out, the departure dates are set, comprising of two or three-day itineraries.
A UNIQUE ASPECT
The Zambezi Queen is the only houseboat experience that includes game drives in the Chobe National Park. Undoubtedly, this combination offers a unique perspective of the Chobe region. Furthermore, cruising along the river is an excellent opportunity to experience the abundance of natural wildlife of the Chobe National Park.
Constant wildlife views and endless animal activity is a guarantee since you’ll be on the biggest boat available.
The Zambezi Queen is a great overnight or two-day option since it offers a tranquil and comfortable experience while visiting the Chobe National Park. Above all, the Zambezi Queen promises an abundance of wildlife sightings and birding opportunities.
- All meals
- All soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea, beer and wine
- Game viewing and bird watching on smaller tender boats
- Cultural tour of a local village
- Tiger and bream fishing in season
- Arrival & departure road transfers from Kasane airport to Kasane immigration
- Boat transfers between Kasane immigration and the Zambezi Queen
- Premium beverages (spirits, sparkling wine and dessert wine)
- Visa fees, gratuities and curio shop purchases
- Chobe game drive – can be arranged at additional charge
- Travel insurance