The Chobe Princess Houseboats are located on the Chobe River, within the Chobe National Park. This collection is a proud product of the Zambezi Queen Collection. With only a small number of passengers onboard, staying here is like being on your own houseboat. The suites offer endless views from your own private deck.
These houseboats are a rebranding of the Zambezi Queen Collection, previously known as Ichobezi houseboats. The Zambezi Queen Collection includes the Zambezi Queen Houseboat and the three Chobe Princess Houseboats. These are smaller and more exclusive boats. The Chobe Princess Houseboats are ideal for couples and private groups.
These houseboats offer a once in a lifetime luxury experience. Perfect for honeymoon couples or wedding anniversaries, or even a reunion to catch up with friends. Have a drink on deck and feel the African sun on your skin. Observe elephants cross the river, count crocodiles and lose yourself in the abundance of beautiful bird life.
These houseboats have undergone extensive refurbishment and are all now on an international luxury standard. Chobe Princess 1 has five luxury suites while Chobe Princess 2 & 3 have four suites each.
- All meals
- All soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea, and local beer & wine throughout your stay
- Water-based game viewing and bird watching on tender boats
- A land-based cultural tour of a local village
- Tiger & bream fishing in season (tiger fishing is strictly catch and release)
- Road transfers to and from Kasane airport and Kasane immigration office located on the Botswana side of the Chobe river
- Air tickets
- Premium alcoholic beverages (such as sparkling wine, spirits & dessert wines)
- Additional transfers to/from Zambia / Zimbabwe / Namibia / any Kasane lodges
- Half-day 4×4 game viewing in Chobe National Park
- Community Development Levy (ZAR 100.00 per person per night)
- Curio shop purchases
- Gratuities (at your discretion)
- Visa fees